Kavita s snake fixation

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
vbVQ5.jpg

Recently a special guest slithered on to the sets of SAB TV’s F.I.R. Hissing his way through the cables and cameras was none other than Vijay Dinanath Chauhan! Now before you start thinking about the obvious reference to this name, let us get this straight! This one’s a seven feet rattle snake! Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) was so excited, that she wanted to keep the rattle snake and named him Dinanath! While everyone on the sets started running helter-skelter, the actress held and played with it as if it was a lost little puppy. The snake reciprocated her attention by curling up on her arm all day long. Says Kavita, “It is always good to have such guests on the sets. It makes our shooting experiencs very interesting. I love snakes and this one was huge.” Why did she decide to name him that? Answers she, “He was ferocious, yet tall and sexy. The name suited him.” Watch Chandramukhi Chautala and Bajrang Pandey in FIR, Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm on SAB TV.

times of india- bombay times

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock