"Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Pida Kabhi Kida" Starts 30 January At 09:00 PM On colors/

mgparmar18plus

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score

Show Name :- 'Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda, Kabhi Keeda’ Season 7
Channel Name :- Colors tv
Genre :- Reality Show
Language :- Hindi
Launch Date :- 30 Jan 2016
Days :- Sat-Sun
Time :- 09:00 PM

Khatron Ke Khiladi is an Indian stunt/dare reality game show, based on the American Fear Factor. Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda, Kabhi Keeda is the seventh season of India's reality series .The seventh season is hosted by Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor.

Concept:-
This season Khatron Ke Khiladi – Kabhi Keeda, Kabhi Peeda will be agruelling challenge for the contestants! They will have to deal with our many innovations in stunt design, with additional keedas (trouble and insects) and peedas (the pain) to overcome their many apprehensions and fears.

This season features 14 charming contestants competes with the others in order to outdo each other in a series of stunts.

Each episode opens up with an opening stunt which all teams have to perform and the best performing team gets the safety band for the next stunt, which means that they will not have to perform the next survival stunt.

After the first stunt, there comes the last stunt of the day which is also the survival stunt. The team with the safety band get the immunity and gets away with the stunt but all the other teams have to perform the stunt in order to stay on the show.

Whomever performs the worst is eliminated at the end of the episode.

Host:-
Arjun Kapoor

Arjun Kapoor said, “I love action in all its forms. Be it daredevil stunts or intense action sequences in my films. The thrill and adrenalin rush which accompanies a well-planned stunt is an experience which cannot be put into words. With Khatron Ke Khiladi, I’m not only going to be performing stunts, but will also be involved in designing them and watching them come alive. And with the peeda and keeda concept, I’m definitely looking forward to having some mad fun with the contestants in Argentina.”
Contestants of 'Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda, Kabhi Keeda’ Season 7

Tanishaa Mukherji
Sidharth Shukla
Vivan Bathena
Sana Saeed
Jay Bhanushali and MahhiVij (Real-life Television Couple )
Parvathy Omanakuttan (Model )
Yuvraj Walmiki (Indian Hockey Player )
Aishwarya Sakhuja
Tina Dutta
Himanshoo Malhotra
Faisal Khan (Dancing Stalwarts )
Mukti Mohan
Raghav Juyal

Promo of 'Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda, Kabhi Keeda’ Season 7

Update Soon
Winners List of 'Khatron Ke Khiladi’ Season 1-6

Nethra Raghuraman - Season 1
Anushka Manchanda - Season 2
Shabbir Ahluwalia - Season 3
Aarti Chabria - Season 4
Rajneesh Duggal - Season 5
Ashish chaudhary - Season 6

RE: "Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keed - Season 7" Coming Soon On colors

Very nice info mgparmar bro

RE: "Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keed - Season 7" Coming Soon On colors

When Urvashi dholkia wins Khatron ke khiladi ?

RE: "Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keed - Season 7" Coming Soon On ...

Am@9 said:
When Urvashi dholkia wins Khatron ke khiladi ?

I think Ashish chaudhary

Was the winner of previous season :huh

But i m not sure :k

url=http://postimg.cc/image/yvnbqbbfj/full/]
IMG_20151220_204255.jpg
[/url]
image hosting 20mb

how to use print screen

sorry for bad quality snaps

snapshots updated

Sory for mistake post updated

RE: "Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keed - Season 7" Coming Soon On ...

vinit said:
I think Ashish chaudhary

Was the winner of previous season :huh

But i m not sure :k

Yes bro Ashish chaudhary was the winner of khatron ke khiladi last season

"Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keed - Season 7"
Coming Soon Only On Colors And ColorsHD

ZVgPSH3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock