Breaking Khichdi Season 3 Starts 14th April Sat-Sun 8:00pm

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
As fans are gripped in the mania of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai Take 2 , the producer Jamnadas Majethia made a special announcement at the special preview held today evening at a suburban five-star. Well, there is something in store for fans of Khichdi also. The producer-actor hinted that operations are underway to bring back the fun comedy series about a Gujarati dysfunctional family living in Mumbai. Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai Take 2 is on Hotstar and it seems they are looking at the digital medium in the future as well. Khichdi was a hit show and was made into a film as well.

After Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, JD Majethia to bring back Khichdi on the web? - Bollywoodlife.com

If Khichdi was one TV show that made you happy, here is a news that will make you jump with joy. If reports are to be believed, Khichdi is all set to return with the third season. A Mumbai Mirror report claims that the production of the third season has already begun and it will consist of the original cast.

The show will again be produced by Jamnadas Majethia and Aatish Kapadia and will consist of a few new actors as well.

Talking to a Mumbai Mirror report, Majethia was quoted saying, “We started the Khichdi journey on Star Plus and we are excited to be back working with the channel."

The show that revolved around the comic situations of a dysfunctional Gujarati family made a debut in 2002 and lasted for two good years. The show revamped for a second season in 2005 as Instant Khichdi and was later adapted into a Hindi film.

After Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, ‘Khichdi’ To Return With Season 3 & We Can't Contain Our Excitement - Indiatimes.com

Awesome. :cheers:
Few years back i had watched all episodes of Khichdi. :kiss:
Want to watch Instant Khichdi but it is not available on Hotstar, only Khichdi is available

Praful tu to gadha hai gadha. :mad:

Hansa! Main hoo na. :love:

Jay Shree! Chai la rahi ho ya bahar se manga loon. :devilish:

English translation: (mistakes might happen)

Praful, you are a donkey.

Hansa! I am here.

Jay Shri! Are you bringing the tea or should I ask outside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock