Breaking Khichdi Season 3 Starts 14th April Sat-Sun 8:00pm

Today Khichdi is going to telecast for 2 hrs they are the final two episodes.

Last edited:
its really sad too see they ended khichdi so early....i feel star didnt push the show as they should have done..... same thing they r doing with ekt kappors horror show by giving time slot of early evening

Why Khichdi show is off air now while it's TRP was good?
its really sad too see they ended khichdi so early....i feel star didnt push the show as they should have done..... same thing they r doing with ekt kappors horror show by giving time slot of early evening
I think star plus end Khichdi too early coz it replaced with Dil hai hindustani 2
Yes no doubt that show was doing good on TRP as well on hotstar. It was previously decided that show will be a series type and only for hotstar and when channel and network saw such a wonderful response for Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai they decided to telecast the Khichdi show.
In my opinion it's good that it end, masterpiece like Khichdi will always remains in our heart so when we listen to its name we have such a huge memories.
...waiting for season 4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock