Breaking Khichdi Season 3 Starts 14th April Sat-Sun 8:00pm

13 thoughts that ran through our mind while watching Khichdi 3

Khichdi is back with its season 3 and is two episodes down already. A biweekly which airs every weekend hit the screens with the promise to tickle the viewer’s funny bones with a twist. Here, we at TellyChakkar take this opportunity to review the show by stating 13 thoughts that ran through our minds while watching the Khichdi 3.

Khichdi is back with its season 3 and is two episodes down already. A biweekly which airs every weekend hit the screens with the promise to tickle the viewer’s funny bones with a twist. Here, we at TellyChakkar take this opportunity to review the show by stating 13 thoughts that ran through our minds while watching the Khichdi 3.

Completely true .
This show is the best comedy show ever made. :cap::eek:k:

It airs on Saturday-Sunday. Today is only Guruvaar.
He's asking about TRP bro as BARC gives TRP on every Thursday and today will be first week TRP of KHICHDI.

Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai Take 2 failed. Shrimaan Shrimati Phir Se fialed. At least we have one success.
Who ask you that SvST2 failed it was successful that's why KHICHDI came.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to some sources KHICHDI score 0.8 TRP? I'm damn sure the BARC ratings are fake.
See how is it possible?
On our forum it's trending!
On Twitter Facebook Instagram everyone is talking about this
In my college, library, bus stop, trains, etc everyone is talking about it and are very excited about it?
Why? TRP is so less??
BARCFakeHai! #BARCisFake!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock