Breaking Khichdi Season 3 Starts 14th April Sat-Sun 8:00pm

Haha did you guys see today's Khichdi Hansa knows meaning of 'Free Home Delivery' hilariously well.

Why so early?? Only 20 episodes!! Now, Star Plus is worst Channel. Already they have replaced all good old shows with rubbish new shows & now they don't even left weekly shows.
I curse them that they will never enter the top 5 Channels in trp list.

Thank You JD Sir for recreating such a wonderful memory of KHICHDI we'll wait for next installment.

Anyone noticed that from last two weeks Star Plus is showing different clip for Next week in Khichdi & showing different story on Saturday of next week.
For example, after Sunday's episode in next week they showed that Praful & Himanshu have gone to give interview in cricket council but yesterday they shown that Babuji is sold. This has happened one more time before.
Why they are skipping the episodes??

Anyone noticed that from last two weeks Star Plus is showing different clip for Next week in Khichdi & showing different story on Saturday of next week.
For example, after Sunday's episode in next week they showed that Praful & Himanshu have gone to give interview in cricket council but yesterday they shown that Babuji is sold. This has happened one more time before.
Why they are skipping the episodes??
They're showing freshly shoot episode like that Praful's new wife track was recently shoot.

They're showing freshly shoot episode like that Praful's new wife track was recently shoot.
So, old episodes which are not shown will be shown or not because as per the article posted above show will go off air after 20 episodes & I think 16 or 17 episodes have been telecasted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock