DTH updates Kkw offer Kids Active

Reaction score
url=Upload Image — Free Image Hosting]
Screenshot-20190517-054729-1.jpg
[/url

one more time D2H's fake offer.
I called CC on sunday 19th May and asked whether i will have this offer. CC replied yes and this offer is applicable to every one and 1 rs. for 30 days. (KKW offer)
I asked to activate this offer to me and immediately cc activate the same and 1.50 (50 paise for gst) dedicated from my account.
I ensured that my daily deduction (rs. 7.50) should not have any impact. CC told there won't any impact in daily deduction.
The next day (monday) i check my daily deduction and shocked , as it deducted around 9rs. (seems rs. 1.50 deducted for kids active).
I called CC and asked why again they deducted the balance as it is under KKW offer and only one time only they have to deduct the rs. 1.50
CC replied this offer is for only 3 days (friday , saturday and sunday - rs.1.50) not for 30 days.
I immediately asked them to deactivate the kids active.

I don't k now whether D2H have proper software in order to activate any offer and deduct proper balance from the account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock