Breaking Kudos Ayurveda added in 3 slots

According to dishtv being a South customer having a intention to get maximum south channels and expecting HD channels which are avaliable on/for NSS6/North customer is not appropriate.
It looks like dishtv and d2h are totally different
Even d2h can have movies active hd but not dishtv
Why is this diversion between North and South customers?
Why can't North and South customers be treated equally?
No other dth treats like this.

Because Of expand BRAND..
pathetic intention

Plz close this thread.. Irritated with seeing ST2 & NSS6 stories

You need to get a fact that dishtv is now a multi brand dth service after mergin of d2h into dishtv operatin brand dish d2h parallel..will still tell you 9Xo is very much available on dishtv platform for ST2 ( offers extra channels for south zone ) aligned dish south d2h..

If I am not wrong then DishTv was already a multi brand DTH well before D2h merger as they already have Zing

before realignment your sole intention was to get maximum south channels as per your requirement compare to NSS6 which is north specific..
Bro,I totally agree with you but it doesn't mean i have to miss HD channel like MNX HD and ESPN HD bro. I like dishtv very much and long time user Using more than 8 years.
Even used mono block LNB to get additional one channel Raj Digital Plus at that point of time.
But separating north and south users is only irritating bro. Iam using now Dishtv , D2h and along with that TS.
Till today didn't faced these kind of issues in Tata Sky .
Don't know when Dish Tv management will understand this and treat both North and South users equal with same set of channels available. This thread is now going in direct direction .With this post going to stop posting in this thread.It seems nothing going to change.:unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock