Breaking Kudos Ayurveda added in 3 slots

Its just a matter of alignment..most of the valuable channels are very much available in a sense of actually valuable & viewers actually watch them on daily basis..some channels which never made there way to dishtv platform & now never made it to stay..
Are you getting paid to support DishTV (and after merger of d2h, that company too!)? Asking because you convert critical debates to support of dish-d2h with your fanboysm of it!

You should agree to facts, instead of supporting blindly just like anything!

Why users need arraignment for company issues, no other DTHs asking for it.

it was a well established brand specially in south zone..dishtv has retained tag as it is after mergin to use its strength..after mergin d2h stb holders has got mera wala plan,hd add ons & freedom..
No use of mera wala plan or tera wala plan if only bhakti/adhyatma channels, important channel additions can establish their brand further.

'Critical'Its fine if its healthy at some point of level sometimes but it also should be based on sense.. & it should not be only agenda..

Last edited:
Its good if its healthy at some point of levek sometimes but it also should be based on sense.. & it should not be only agenda..
I have no agenda you can see, but you still supported dishtv there instead of agreeing to the fact. Its been happening by you from quite long. Anyways no use in continuing this argument further, there won't be any useful outcome than our personal disagreements.

Its just a matter of alignment..most of the valuable channels are very much available in a sense of actually valuable & viewers actually watch them on daily basis..some channels which never made there way to dishtv platform & now never made it to stay..
So all the valuable channels are available on dish d2h...

Can you provide me the list of HD channels present in dish d2h & Tata Sky?

Don't say that We will add channels based on customers demand.

Now I'm sure that the customers including me have lost the patience.It might not have been lost if these kudos Ayurveda were not added.

If not adding channels then kindly keep at least the EPG in a good manner.Throughout the EPG,we can only see Ayurveda, Antibiotics,Divyarishi etc etc...

@Bapun Raz bhai Tera Wala Plan was fantastic...:D;)(y)

I was asking dishtv to provide option to select single channel instead of Bouquets before few years and response from the team is as usual -We forwarded to the concern team.After some years they came with 'Mera wala plan'.Don't know whethter that is their idea or based on customer demand.
Now after alignment to ST2 ,asking repeatedy from July for ESPN HD Channel in ST2 so that we can take all sports hd at Rs.99 instead of taking ESPN SD separtely for Rs.50 .Cc giving me reply as you take ESPN SD available.Whether they are understanding what we are asking?.
Whether ESPN HD is not the channel customers asking for ?
Addition of these of useless channels in 3 slots only increase frustation among customers.
Don't know what is channel addition based on market survey and customer demand means.Rom1moR bro,repeatedly requesting you to dont play with English words -instead it will be helpful if provided direct answers for DDF members questions or else fine if not responded also.

Last edited:
@Rom1moR bro

If this is going to happen from here on,then one thing I can suerly say is that This Multi Brand DTH operator will become empty.There will be only the employees left in this huge brand.I will leave d2h in the coming june if no any improvement is seen.

No space for valuable channels and there are space for these type of channels...
Same sir i am also thinking my expire date 2019 May Month . After summer means june if there is no improvement and no addition of HD and SD pending channel means i go with TataSky.
If they add all pending channels means i use d2h

before realignment your sole intention was to get maximum south channels..& you were sure what you needed through alignment as per your requirement compare to NSS6 which is north specific..
According to dishtv being a South customer having a intention to get maximum south channels and expecting HD channels which are avaliable on/for NSS6/North customer is not appropriate.
It looks like dishtv and d2h are totally different
Even d2h can have movies active hd but not dishtv
Why is this diversion between North and South customers?
Why can't North and South customers be treated equally?
No other dth treats like this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock