Latest Bollywood News, Updates & Gossips

Shahrukh bhai birthday celebration at Mannat, Bandra Mumbai.

EGsDBff.jpg
v8oXBln.jpg
qumLuXW.jpg
Or5zWC2.jpg
HbiMo9b.jpg

Source

Govinda: “Group of people in the industry is conspiring against me”
“This has been happening for the last nine years where a group of people in the film industry is conspiring against me and not letting my films release on any good platform.”
“Either my films are not getting a release or they are not getting good number of theatres or screens. The recent example was ‘Fryday’ (2018) which released a few weeks ago and media gave it a good review. They took the film away from theatres,” he went on to add.

Govinda: "Group of people in the industry is conspiring against me" | BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music

Both:rofl::rofl: Kyunki Padmaavat mein Ranveer Hi Ranveer Chaya hua tha. Honestly He was the Best in the movie. I found Shahid Kapoor and Deepika nothing in front of his acting:blush:

Totally agree with you bhai. He is one man show, he can pull audience with his own shoulders...

Now is the Big B of Bollywood.. Who can Attract anyone.(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock