DDF Exclusive Latest update on Independent TV Channels Unavailability | Official statement published

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 3,729

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
1v4ZyH0.jpg

प्रिय ग्राहक, हमारी भरपूर कोशिशों के बावजूद भी इस चैनल की सेवाएं बहाल नहीं हो पाई हैं | इंडिपेंडेंट टीवी सेवा हमारे (IndependentTV) और ग्राहक (आपके) बीच है और हमारे विक्रेता(dealer/distributor) की इसमें कोई भूमिका नहीं है | इस चैनल को न देख पाने की अवधि की कीमत के बराबर बैलेंस आपके Independent TV DTH खाते में डाल दी जाएगी | हम आपको आगे जानकारी देते रहेंगे |

Means they are not providing star channels to their customers. My 2 neighbors have installed independent tv and they also insist me to have it but as I already have tatasky so why choose this? By the way crediting amount back to those channels are not purposeful to the customer who wants to see their favourite programs of star networks.

I want to ask one question to @Bapun Raz bro. Is there any alternative way them for Independent TV customers to watch IPL Cricket 2019 ? Or may be they can't watch IPL....

I want to ask one question to @Bapun Raz bro. Is there any alternative way them for Independent TV customers to watch IPL Cricket 2019 ? Or may be they can't watch IPL....
They can watch ipl only on Sunday by watching it on Hungama channel

Don’t be sad bro @Bishnu15 but this is the ground reality and alternative way to watch ipl on independent tv.

Glad I ditched it on the first chance I got, nov 2017
Good move bro even they are looting people and people also are trapped in because of “lalach” of lesser amount for connection and that is for 5 years. Can you imagine a dth provider provides channels for 5 years without recharge in main balance. Huh this is bull sh#t...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock