Contributor
Reaction score
LCN of Tata Sky Bangla Cinema will be changed w.e.f. 10th May 2019

Service NameOld LCNNew LCN
Tata Sky Bangla Cimema13101301

Ff6QWla.jpg

lW1Nidt.jpg

Last edited:
When I commented, it wasn't there. Before being judgemental, please check on all the aspects.
Bro I just now saw the table.I was refering to the image.Also i visited the thread few minutes ago after you.

Last edited:
LCN of Tata Sky Bangla Cinema will be changed w.e.f. 10th May 2019

Service NameOld LCNNew LCN
Tata Sky Bangla Cimema13101301

Ff6QWla.jpg

lW1Nidt.jpg
so is that means that now like ts tamil and telugu cinema ts bangla cinema will also show blockbuster bengali movies unlike the old movies shown before??

Price should be reduce, ten only become success.

"Bangla Cinema Offer" Promo Service Slot added by TATA|sky at LCN 1301 with simulcast on LCN 1306 respectively.

TATA|sky Bangla Cinema running with New Movies on @LCN 1310 as before.

Interestingly the partnership and contract with Angel Digital Media Pvt Ltd ended this month and Star India mainly under the banner of 🌟Jalsha Movies straight away powered and partnered with TATA|sky to provide New Movies along with Exclusive Bangla Movie Premiere First before Satellite Channel on T|S Bangla Cinema.

But it is rediculious pricing of Rs.30/-per month or Re1/- per day for watching just 2 movies for a whole day.

This Service may be not so useful in prolonged duration to subscribe and retain..............

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock