Sad News LCO (DEN Karnataka) asking 500+ without proper bill

shreyaskini

Contributor
Reaction score
My LCO in Udupi, Karnataka has not given any kind of bill this month unlike in the past where everything was shown. This month after new TRAI regulation he is asking whatever amount that comes to his mind and now many of my neighbors have refused to pay any money to him. Even i haven't since i calculated my list price and it shouldn't be more than Rs.330. On top many of the channels i selected have not even been added despite several requests through calls and whatsapp. Either way i'm thinking of moving to DTH within May and this just has made my mind clearer than ever. I was waiting from a long time and saw this coming and i was spot on about it. Glad many didn't pay since they are just getting looted. I'd not mind if he disconnects my connection at this point since majority of channels are missing.

Our LCO is cheating innocent old people. I came to know he is charging 300 rupees and activating the pack of 225 rupees for old people. This TRAI rule is to loot the customers. I explained those old people how he is cheating them, they are afraid as he will disconnect the cable connection and they can’t move to DTH.

My MSO (not LCO) is ripping off HD users. Other than Indiacast, NDTV and Discovery. They are not providing any proper HD bouquet despite having HD channels.

Best broadcaster is discovery and fox life..
They HD prices are very low compared to others.
Fox life HD is only 1 rupees .

Best broadcaster is discovery and fox life..
They HD prices are very low compared to others.
Fox life HD is only 1 rupees .

Fox is distributed by star , and for discovery they don't need to pay salary to lion, elephant or bear to shoot them . Simple food is enough.

So obviously their production cost is nowhere compared to star India which paid 22000 crore to bcci alone

Good News DEN ADDED FEW HD CHANNELS ———- ZEE KERALAM HD , &XPLOR HD, MTV+ HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock