LCOs are charging unneccessarily in Kolkata

dthwallah

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a GTPL KCBPL user but my LOC is not allowing me to select FTA channels as per my choice. They are completely violating TRAI rules and forcefully enabling 100 FTAs by which we have to bear more NCFs. I selected only Zee and Star value pack but they charged me about 50 Rs (with Tax) extra because they filled up my 75 channel space with their choice. Now, I am getting more than 125 FTAs of different languages. I asked my LCO for this illegal action and they accepted that they had to do for the salaries of service man. Now, DD users please tell me, what should I do? Even, other GTPL KCBPL users are urging to provide online solution like SITI/DEN/DIGI CABLE/HATHWAY to stop such extortion but we have not seen any progress from our MSO. Please put your view here. Is this illegal activities only in West Bengal? Do you know any tentative date to start online facilities from GTPL KCBPL ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Main problem is gtpl kcpl mso. They did not provide trai rules. They forced to choose 100 fta channels.lco has no right or facility to choose otger 75 channele in ncf.

I am gtpl kcbpl customer. I used the hd package recommended by gtpl kcbpl

For the exact same reason I reactivated my Tata Sky connection. My cable operator was DigiCable and they were also forcing me with 100 FTA at ₹153, plus their service was very bad so I moved back.

For the exact same reason I reactivated my Tata Sky connection. My cable operator was DigiCable and they were also forcing me with 100 FTA at ₹153, plus their service was very bad so I moved back.
DIGI cable is providing online facility now. So you can free to make your own pack.

Main problem is gtpl kcpl mso. They did not provide trai rules. They forced to choose 100 fta channels.lco has no right or facility to choose otger 75 channele in ncf.

I am gtpl kcbpl customer. I used the hd package recommended by gtpl kcbpl
Yes! True...

One more surprising point is that they have the second highest customer base in West Bengal after SITI still they are too arrogant to provide online facilities. I asked them on Feb about Online implementation and still they are working on it. Recently they launched few more pack list, surprisingly they are representing those packs as old regime. I have one another connection of Dish TV so I put GTPL on hold. Let's see when can GTPL KCBPL implement online option? Can anyone confirm from Gujrat also about their GTPL connection? Are they providing online facilities in Gujrat ?

Yes! True...

One more surprising point is that they have the second highest customer base in West Bengal after SITI still they are too arrogant to provide online facilities. I asked them on Feb about Online implementation and still they are working on it. Recently they launched few more pack list, surprisingly they are representing those packs as old regime. I have one another connection of Dish TV so I put GTPL on hold. Let's see when can GTPL KCBPL implement online option? Can anyone confirm from Gujrat also about their GTPL connection? Are they providing online facilities in Gujrat ?
GTPL and GTPL KCBPL (merge with GTPL) are not same. GTPL started online facility in feb 2019. but GTPL KCBPL will no any provision for online facility.

I am residing in village in gujarat. Here our cable connection is completely under control of LCO. If we want to add or remove any channel then we have to request our LCO. There are so many complaints against GTPL in Gujarat. U can search gtpl in Twitter and read complaints there.. due to new tariff now I have migrated to Airtel Dth.. left GTPL..
Yes! True...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock