Seeking Help LDP expires in 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreevajhala

Reaction score
My Platinum South HD expires in 2 days. I'm confused whether I have to proceed with renewing my plan or not? Can someone help me understand what to do? CC says I can renew for another year, but what if they drop channels after Jan 31 ?

My Platinum South HD expires in 2 days. I'm confused whether I have to proceed with renewing my plan or not? Can someone help me understand what to do? CC says I can renew for another year, but what if they drop channels after Jan 31 ?
better you can recharge for one month...

better you can recharge for one month...

Yes. I called the CC again and they kept saying no information on loop. Finally when I asked if I can transition into one month plan they told this! Thank you. Hopefully this works :hands:

Even I was on platinum south HD package which expired on 27th Dec.
Since then I'm doing weekly recharge. Just sufficient balance to keep the TV alive...

Once long duration pack expires, same pack continues to be charged in daily basis until you recharge full amount of another term, so just top up your account with a minimum balance (say 100rs) and it will work till all balance ends.

Even I was on platinum south HD package which expired on 27th Dec.
Since then I'm doing weekly recharge. Just sufficient balance to keep the TV alive...
Sufficient balance? I have 267 rupees balance... How much would I need to recharge daily/weekly?

Sufficient balance? I have 267 rupees balance... How much would I need to recharge daily/weekly?
Maximum daily charge 30 will come if you are in any highest plan for main connection.for each secondary connection 9 RS per day charge will come. You can recharge any amount from 50 RS.

As Bapun bro said, once the LDP expires the Pack continues to be deducted on daily basis. Just login to your "My Account" and check your monthly recharge value. Divide it by 30 (days) to arrive at approx. daily amount. Recharge with a meager denominations and wait for the packs to get updated !

My monthly value is somewhere around INR 1050 (South Platinum HD + Multi TV) and I'm Recharging @ INR 250 :D

Recharged for an additional 1000 for now. Hoping it'll be sufficient. Thanks for your help everyone.

While I haven't faced issues in watching channels after the above recharge, I am receiving more than 3-4 calls from TS executives on a daily basis asking me to move back to an annual/semi-annual plan, with the same nonsense that TRAI has extended the deadlines. So annoying to repeat that I am waiting for the outcome of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock