Good News [Legally] Watch hd channels for free on ADTV via topups

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has now become a habit of people to post that they have topup codes but nobody gets it. If they don't have to share the topup code, why these people are posting in the thread claiming that they have the code. In Star Sports HD Rs.5 thread none got the code. In this thread also, Mr. vinit is claiming to have the modified code but did not share it. If they don't want to share the code why they are posting in the forum that they have the code. It should not be done if you don't have to share it and keep it with themselves only.

Last edited:
I think this tread should be closed as everyone is only speculating about the Modified Code.

I
It has now become a habit of people to post that they have topup codes but nobody gets it. If they don't have to share the topup code, why these people are posting in the thread claiming that they have the code. In Star Sports HD Rs.5 thread none got the code. In this thread also, Mr. vinit is claiming to have the modified code but did not share it. If they don't want to share the code why they are posting in the forum that they have the code. It should not be done if you don't have to share it and keep it with themselves only.
Think he don't have the code. Just playing with users

Yes modified code is there I got from my uncle its working
I tried in at my neighbourhood connection
It's working

Sorry I unable to share that code in forum
Pls send me d modified code bro..i'll b very thakful 2 u..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock