LG announces OLED TVs spanning 55-inch to 77-inch size with 4K UHD resolution

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
LG_4K_OLED_TVs_500-624x351.jpg

The LG CES 2015 keynote has just concluded and LG has announced as many as seven new OLED TVs. These new OLED TVs will span from screen sizes of 55-inches to 77-inches and will sport 4K UHD resolution.

LG has explored all variations for the large screen OLED TVs. There will be flexible, curved as well as flat models. The seven OLED TVs are: 77-inch Flexible Curved EG9900; 65-inch Art Slim Unibody EF9800; 77-inch Curved EG9700; 55-inch and 65-inch Floating curved EG9600 and 55-inch and 65-inch Floating Flat EF9500.

The top-of-the-line 77-inch LG 77EG9900 has some bleeding edge design chops. This is the first TV which can go from flat to curved and back again to flat with the press of a single button on the remote control. This gives consumers the option to play around the level of immersion with their TVs. It will sport 4K resolution and also offer passive 3D.

All of LG’s 2015 4K OLED TVs utilise the company’s proprietary WRGB technology. This pixel structure adds a white sub pixel, which allows for expanded colours. LG’s Optimised True Color technology regulates colour stability regardless of variations in brightness and delivers a superb viewing experience with more natural, comfortable colours. All the LG OLED TVs will come with 4.2-channel Harman/Kardon audio solutions.

The 65-inch Art Slim TVs concentrate on the slimness factor. It makes use of a transparent stand which gives the TV a floating appearance.

On the user interface front, you will get the webOS 2.0 interface. It delivers a simpler, easier and more intuitive experience as compared to webOS according to LG.

“LG is driving innovation by making this superb TV technology available to more consumers,” said In-kyu Lee, senior vice president and head of the TV and monitor division at the LG Electronics Home Entertainment Company. “LG believes this is where the future of television is headed and we’re going to continue developing and expanding our OLED offerings until it becomes a viable option for all consumers.”

CES 2015: LG announces OLED TVs spanning 55-inch to 77-inch size with 4K UHD resolution - Tech2

I think brandwise Sony is better for tv what say mmadhankumar bro ? very good share bro.

Bishnu15 said:
I think brandwise Sony is better for tv what say mmadhankumar bro ? very good share bro.

Compare to Sony & Lg is Best Because I Have Using 22 inch LCD Tv with Pc Port & HDMI Port & Av Port & Dvi Port Available & 32 inch Led tv Without Pc Port, It's Picture Quality is Very Excellent & No Problem in 2 Years

Bishnu15 said:
I think brandwise Sony is better for tv what say mmadhankumar bro?

5 years back i would have said yes... but today, brands like LG and Samsung has matched Sony feature to feature at a cheaper rate... :nj:nj:nj

mmadhankumar said:
5 years back i would have said yes... but today, brands like LG and Samsung has matched Sony feature to feature at a cheaper rate... :nj:nj:nj

Picture,sound & Service Also Good :tup

mmadhankumar said:
Yes bro you are right but SAMSUNG is no.1 & LG at no.2 as a Korean product, Samsung is also good in making self Electronic Component . So I prefer Samsung in Durability + make.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock