Breaking Life OK to be relaunched as Star Bharat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need airtel 4g network.
Take my 4g speed;)

IMG_20170720_095144.jpg

IMG_20170720_102017.jpg

Last edited:
Most of the old shows like May I come in Madam, Sher-E-Punjab Ranjeet Singh, Chandrakanta will go off air. Star Bharat will launch with a big musical extravaganza show that will give a glimpse of the new channel. Many new shows like Ayushamaan Bhava staring Avinash Sachdev, Kya Haal Paanchaal and Shatranj… Mahadev 2 will be launched on Star Bharat soon as exclusively reported in Bollywood life. The channel will have a complete Indian feel with modern outlook.

Among the existing shows, only Gulaam and Savdhaan India will continue airing on Star Bharat as well.

Among the new shows ‘Shatranj’ is actually an Indian Adaptation of English show ‘House of Cards’ that stars Sonal Vengurkar ,Bhanu Uday and Akshay anand. The show is been produced by Shakuntalam Telefilms.

Another show is based on Polygamy caller ‘Kya Haal Paanchal ‘ been produced by Optimystic Productions. It is about a guy who would get married to five girls, as a result of his mother’s wish to get a perfect wife for her son. The show will star Maninder Singh playing the lead with 5 girls opposite him.

Avinash Sachdev will return to TV with a show called Ayushmaan Bhaw that was earlier called ‘Inteqaam Ek Masoom Ka’ . The thriller show will have Megha Gupta and a child actor Ricky Patel with Avinash. The show is said to be TV adaptation of Govinda starter Hatya.

Life OK to get scrapped, will be relaunched as Star Bharat on August 15

If Life OK rebranding as Star bharat, may be movies OK will rebranding as Star gold select sd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock