List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 297,796
Due to TRAI's bullying, finally today 02-Mar-2019, I have chosen my DTH base pack. A paltry 68 channels for Rs 202. And yeah, giving up on all HD channels, except
Discovery Broadcaster Bouquet
Star Sports 1 HD Free Preview

Thank you Airtel Digital TV for the promotions and free topups in the past 2 years. Cheers.
What channels or broq you choose and made it within 202?? Tell me

Hi guys, have a small doubt & would like clarification from u all. Previously airtel was having many promotional top ups like Diamond Free, All English Free etc. Has anyone of u tried adding any of these on ur account post shifting to new regime?

Today itself i removed some service channels using sms route and old codes were still valid in this case. I thought of adding All English Free Top Up using old code but aborted plan with the afterthought striking that maybe some other thing would get activated and i will lose money. Did not want to later get entangled in discussion with customer care for processing refund which most often is time consuming

Oh... That's bad news. By the way have these top up codes been assigned to some other channels / add on packs or simply removed from database?
All old Topups are completely removed from database. Airtel created a new format for topups. Full details check -here

All old Topups are completely removed from database. Airtel created a new format for topups. Full details check -here

By the way Gopi bro have u noticed that airtel is not counting 25 dd channels in the initial ncf slab and we can choose all 100 channels of our choice. Even though total channel count might show say 120 or 122 but still one remains under primary ncf slab.

By the way Gopi bro have u noticed that airtel is not counting 25 dd channels in the initial ncf slab and we can choose all 100 channels of our choice. Even though total channel count might show say 120 or 122 but still one remains under primary ncf slab.
No bro, for me NCF is Calculated correctly

No bro, for me NCF is Calculated correctly

For me each time i have changed pack then i have not been charged extra ncf for selecting extra 25 channels above the standard initial slab quota.

Also seems like they r also offering us benefit of adding 5 extra SD channels in each slab without additional ncf.

Last edited:
Yes I have also noticed this few days back on their packs. Initially they're showing 25 channels but when we select the pack then they don't count those 25 channels & at the confirmation page also they're not showing the DD FTA pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock