List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 298,646
Dear friends, I want to know whether the broadcaster packs (eg. sony happy India pack) provided by airtel also have the codes just like normal top up's have. So that it can also be activated by sms. If codes are available then plz share.

I got a call from Airtel CC and they told me that there is a new plan for 651 rs with 6 month validity. They said we'll get 250+ channels with most regional channels available (Even premium channels from my region was available). But only caveat is that I have to recharge before Jan 31.

I could not find any info about this new plan anywhere including their website, so I called their Customer Care and a different guy confirmed that such a plan exists. This seems to be a too good to be true plan with only 110 rs per month for most channels (except sports). Is this airtel trying to subvert TRAI order? Can I opt for this plan?
Are u a active Adtv user bro ??

Hi, I have switched to MyPlan 99 base pack. Can I add the Green Topups from Post 1 for free? I see channels like 9XM, 9XO, Mastii for Rs 0 with DBR Rs 0.00. Will they be free if I activate now?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock