List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 298,422
Guys, need help. I'm not able to use SMS to activate TopUp. I get reply saying my mobile number is not registered, although it is. Also, if I send SMS with customer ID also, it says this Customer ID is not registered with us :skd: although it is correct.

Other things like getting account information by SMS works, like 'ID to 54325'.
What could be the reason? I'm a new Adtv customer, been 1 week. What should I do?
Same Problem here and im also a new customer..Need help guys

Guys, need help. I'm not able to use SMS to activate TopUp. I get reply saying my mobile number is not registered, although it is. Also, if I send SMS with customer ID also, it says this Customer ID is not registered with us :skd: although it is correct.

Other things like getting account information by SMS works, like 'ID to 54325'.
What could be the reason? I'm a new Adtv customer, been 1 week. What should I do?
Bro you need to call CC , and tell them not getting any information about my account using registered mobile number then they will refresh your number then you can add channels using SMS.
I rectified same problem using above process.

Last edited:
Account refreshed. Still the same issue persists. SMS Reply says mobile is not registered with us. And when I send SMS with Customer ID, I get reply that this Customer ID is not registered with us :dodgy:

Although All information is correct.

Account refreshed. Still the same issue persists. SMS Reply says mobile is not registered with us. And when I send SMS with Customer ID, I get reply that this Customer ID is not registered with us :dodgy:

Although All information is correct.
Then send sms add topupcode customer Id to 54325 .... It will work for you

Then send sms add topupcode customer Id to 54325 .... It will work for you
When I do that, it says This Customer ID is not registered with us! Bizzare! But when I send "ID" to 54325, it returns the information with the same Customer ID that I was using to send the SMS.

how much adtv costs for all hd in kerala ?
If you want all HD channels go for Max HD Kerala & Karnataka Topup Rs.225/-
If you want only 2 Malayalam HD channels you can take Malayalam 2hd Code : TOPUP5739 Price : 30.00

If you want all HD channels go for Max HD Kerala & Karnataka Topup Rs.225/-
If you want only 2 Malayalam HD channels you can take Malayalam 2hd Code : TOPUP5739 Price : 30.00
I need hd channels for malayalam, sports and english movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock