List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 298,626
What is API bro nd to access the root folder phone should be rooted. Am I right bro?
Application programming interface. It's the back-end data channels. It almost impossible to use because of triple encryption. Yes if your phone is rooted you can see the codes from the source files cached in your device.

Application programming interface. It's the back-end data channels. It almost impossible to use because of triple encryption. Yes if your phone is rooted you can see the codes from the source files cached in your device.
If you don't mind, can you point me where to look? I have a rooted device running oreo,i would like to give it a try.If possible pm me.

To view cache files of received data from Airtel. Go here: /Data/Data/com.myairteapp/Cache/Volley
Found it. But there are 55 files in that folder ,with lots of code. Any specific file that I should look into ?

Found it. But there are 55 files in that folder ,with lots of code. Any specific file that I should look into ?
If you are trying to get the topup code of HD channels. Then open HD category in app. Sort files in volley folder by date in descending order and open latest file or two to get the necessary details. BTW you will not get any unknown topup code(that's way more difficult). Only those that are already in app.

I have got refund after deactivating some topups like English Entertainment 4 HD, English Movies 4 HD Star Sports Tamil and few others by asking the cc to deactivate the topup and ask for refund for remaining days. Although it was more than a week, they offered full refund for English Movies and English Entertainment topups. Star Sports Tamil was added as pay topup instead of free topup in a la carte so they gave refund for that too.

Last edited:
I want to know code of Star Movies HD Rs. 10 & Sony ROX HD Rs. 10. If anyone give me.

Brothers there is a top up available in self care that is "Info & Kids HD combo" Rs 30/3 mo.
That means Rs 30 every month or total Rs 30 for 3 months? Please reply...

Brothers there is a top up available in self care that is "Info & Kids HD combo" Rs 30/3 mo.
That means Rs 30 every month or total Rs 30 for 3 months? Please reply...
Bro you will get 90 days free preview then ₹1 dbr after 90 days for ₹ 30 with this top-up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock