Seeking Help List of Channels Available with Infinity HD Pack

sourav83

Reaction score
Hi,

Opening a new thread as I could not find this information in the forum.

I have recently subscribed to the Infinity HD ARP pack which is supposed to have all HD and SD channels but I don't see some channels being provided e.g. Miniplex etc. Does anyone have a list all channels available or not available with this pack?

Hi,

Opening a new thread as I could not find this information in the forum.

I have recently subscribed to the Infinity HD ARP pack which is supposed to have all HD and SD channels but I don't see some channels being provided e.g. Miniplex etc. Does anyone have a list all channels available or not available with this pack?
Some of the service channels from Adtv won't available in Infinity he pack one of those is miniplex sd & hd

Some of the service channels from Adtv won't available in Infinity he pack one of those is miniplex sd & hd
Thanks. Is there a list of such channels maintained somewhere? Am I also supposed to get all the regional channels with this pack?

Thanks, when checking the above, it is mentioned as below:
  • 4 SVoD services are not part of Infinity pack (Sony Max Super Hitz, Movie Mania, Thanga Thirai and Bangla Talkies)
According to this Miniplex is part of the package. Not sure if the site is incorrect.
Yes, Miniplex SD and HD both are available on Infinity HD Pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock