Expected Logos Of Zee's upcoming news channels

1.ZEE 24 Manineram(TAMIL)

12ceb6698385023.png

2.ZEE 24 Manikkurukal(MALAYALAM)

74a75e698386133.png

3.Bangla News Channel 24 Ghanta as ZEE 24 Ghanta

fa83ae698408913.jpg

Last edited:
The 24 is wrong in all these languages. For Tamil and Malayalam use the English 24. Bangla has its own number system. And why use the same orange logo used by Zee TV, Zee Tamil and the Hindi region (UPUM, RJ, MPCG, BRJH) news channels?

The 24 is wrong in all these languages. For Tamil and Malayalam use the English 24. Bangla has its own number system. And why use the same orange logo used by Zee TV, Zee Tamil and the Hindi region (UPUM, RJ, MPCG, BRJH) news channels?

the current 24 is used in zee 24 kalak & zee 24 taas so i thought they'll use the same but I'll upload them with corrections you pointed.

maybe zee tv & zee Tamil represents two major languages of India. thus they're are catering wider reach . Also most of zee Tamil viewers may not be watching zee tv so it will not give repeating feeling

For media business they kept the same orange colour for most of channels to show the brand equity like news 18 network.so only 2 colour will be used for zee media regional channels either blue or orange. you can see it here.

yYIhAD2.png

When channel launching bro

no news yet.
above one is my creativity.

as it's SPN, we can expect by end of 2018 :ROFLMAO:

but seriously, considering their current ratings & movie library they should launch it soon.

expected logo of Sony pix2 & pix2 HD

0783ec700032413.png

b77368700034253.png
I have a strong feeling that they will stick with a single colour for pix 2. Just like pix 1, a fluro-coloured Sony's 'S' logo on a black background. Probably orange this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock