DDF Exclusive List of Upcoming Launching/Rebranding Channels in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.ZEE Classic HD(MIB-775)
3.Cartoon Network HD+ (MIB-845)
Shantanu bro ! Do you have any idea or any info regarding the launch of these two HD channels !! I think ZEEL has got the license of Zee Classic HD almost one and half years ago, but they haven't started its testing yet !! It seems they are only interested in launching regional HD's now !! Bro, is their any hope for Zee Classic HD in the near future !!!

Shantanu bro ! Do you have any idea or any info regarding the launch of these two HD channels !! I think ZEEL has got the license of Zee Classic HD almost one and half years ago, but they haven't started its testing yet !! It seems they are only interested in launching regional HD's now !! Bro, is their any hope for Zee Classic HD in the near future !!!
A big NO for the launching of Zee Classic HD.
Zee's next planning to launch HD channels of Zee Kannada & Zee Sarthak. Next planning is to launch Zee Malayalam & Zee Punjabi.

we can't specify bro. now as most of major zee HD channels launched except zee kannada HD. now they will focus remaining niche HD channels.
so we can expect zee classic HD, a channel like a star gold select hd. they are also focusing on lifestyle & south Indian channels.

following changes made
1. zee telugu HD & Zee cinemalu HD removed

A big NO for the launching of Zee Classic HD.
Zee's next planning to launch HD channels of Zee Kannada & Zee Sarthak. Next planning is to launch Zee Malayalam & Zee Punjabi.
Zee Sarthak HD will take at least 1-1.5 years. The pending licence is not in Zee's name but in Sarthak Entertainment's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock