Breaking Living Foodz HD added By ADTV

Everybody likes to watch different genres all the pending HD channels are important to some section of Audience,So it's good to accept & be cheerful about each addition,I don't understand any other Indian language apart from Tamil but I wholeheartedly felt happy when channels like mini plex HD & all got added.

And LF HD specifically would appeal to people who are passionate about cooking & mainly women who majoritily involved in that,So it's like dedicating a viewing space for women,so this addition a very wonderful addition that needs to be celebrated.[/QUO karan bro
Everybody likes to watch different genres all the pending HD channels are important to some section of Audience,So it's good to accept & be cheerful about each addition,I don't understand any other Indian language apart from Tamil but I wholeheartedly felt happy when channels like mini plex HD & all got added.

And LF HD specifically would appeal to people who are passionate about cooking & mainly women who majoritily involved in that,So it's like dedicating a viewing space for women,so this addition a very wonderful addition that needs to be celebrated.
Karan bro Any update zeetamilhd

@sandy As per speculations Zee Tamil HD might be added today,let's hope for the best Bro.

Last edited:
Bro tonight zeetamilhd any chance

Is this thread not meant for LF HD addition bro :unsure:

You were given warning points recently for spamming i.e repeated questions on Zee Tamil HD addition.

Please do not ask the same question again and again.If someone has an update they will update and if they don't then they won't.Next time it won't be a warning but either a ban or a reply ban.

Is this thread not meant for LF HD addition bro :unsure:

You were given warning points recently for spamming i.e repeated questions on Zee Tamil HD addition.

Please do not ask the same question again and again.If someone has an update they will update and if they don't then they won't.Next time it won't be a warning but either a ban or a reply ban.

Basil bro mods are partly responsible for this a thread with a source of speculative nature already closed then where will He go & find answers and users like Sandy bro are not Spamming intentionally they don't have a particular space here to raise their concern so I request the team to work out a solution for this.

Basil bro mods are partly responsible for this a thread with a source of speculative nature already closed then where will He go & find answers and users like Sandy bro are not Spamming intentionally they don't have a particular space here to raise their concern so I request the team to work out a solution for this.

Karan bro he has been asked several times not to ask the same thing again and again.Sandy bro was even banned for asking the same thing again and again and recently he was issued warning points.

We have a lot of airtel users here who are eager to see airtel add the channels they want to see but they don't again and again ask i.e spam because they know that if someone has an update they will update.

Bro, stop spamming everywhere about Zee tamil HD. Asking same query everywhere is of no use. Keep watch on our forum, you will get information if it gets added.

Bro stop spamming by asking the same query again & again within a span of hours.It is of no use.Keep a watch on our forum, you will get information whenever someone has an update

This is for other members too.

User - sandy
Ban Reason- Channel addition questions which add no value to the forum even after being told to keep an eye on the forum and not ask the same question again and again
Ban Ends - 2017-09-27

Out of your 30 posts till now on DDF 13 are "Any channel addition tonight" which adds no value to the forum

Just keep an eye over the forum.Incase someone has an update then they will post that in a new thread. :eek:k:

This post was posted because i noticed earlier that you among few other members were again and again asking questions regarding channel addition

Hope you don't ask the channel addition question again :)

sandy, you have already got a warning. Don't ask about Zee Tamil HD again and again.

We have a lot of airtel users here who are eager to see airtel add the channels they want to see but they don't again and again ask i.e spam because they know that if someone has an update they will update.

yes absolutely, IF we started to ask about other pending HD channels starting from travel xp hd, wild hd, beats HD, MTV HD, Dsport HD, then everywhere will be spam spam and spam....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock