Breaking Living Foodz HD added By ADTV

This shows nobody guided him to a solution rather than asking him to stop, this won't work since he's a relatively newer member it would take time for him to resist posting on certain things repeatedly and most of all first to understand rules properly sInce me too had the same tendency I was asking when K TV HD will be added repeatedly and people here were indirectly saying spamming spamming which took days for me to realise they are calling only me for asKing on channel addition and when I understood how to navigate around & came to some grasp about happenings around I somewhat learnt how to keep myself within certain rules.

So the best way forward is ask him where to ask & how many posts per day is a spam here we are considering his past history too but recently & today it's just very few as myself seen & involved in this entire conversation from the past one week.

So at least now clearly take a clear cut action of stopping him from getting into this controversy & rather than banning it won't work.

Who wants to see cooking channels in HD?????
:wall: :wall:
It would be better if they add TravelXP HD or Wild HD .
Bro now days all channels are converting to HD i think in 2020 all 80% channels are in HD no one can want to watch sd quality channels even Devotional or News channels bdy as per TRP good viewership than foxlife & Travelxp hd.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-10-30-18-19-31-056_com.android.mms_1509367829669.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock