Good News Living Foodz HD launching on 22nd September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro watermark your image , your post image now shared on other forum
Being a senior and regular member you should double check images before posting.

Your image contained other forum name which was giving free promotion to them.
Instead of saying him it was your ID only, since you are banned here multiple times with multiple IDs due to various rules violation and you said Done?

You could have said him, it was you only!

@Team members, please take care of these basic things bros.

Being a senior and regular member you should double check images before posting.

Your image contained other forum name which was giving free promotion to them.

Instead of saying him it was your ID only, since you are banned here multiple times with multiple IDs due to various rules violation and you said Done?

You could have said him, it was you only!

@Team members, please take care of these basic things bros.
This is my only one account in this forum.please check I joined this page on January 2017.this email id is my brother's email id.my name is xxx.this facebook page is mine.if you want I can give you my facebook password and id.or any proof you want I can give you all.always I want to give any update which I get instantly in this page.or yes this forum also give me some useful details.if you wish you can banned me anytime.I have no problem.sorry for my bad English.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my only one account in this forum.please check I joined this page on January 2017.
Again lie. You joined in January because your original ID was banned in that month temporarily due to copy paste into other forum.
this email id is my brother's email id.my name is xxx.this facebook page is mine.if you want I can give you my facebook password and id.or any proof you want I can give you all.always I want to give any update which I get instantly in this page
Woo. Mail IDs are also taken as rent from brother now a days! That is new way to lie when you get caught.

Being a multiple and long term banned member you should understand such stupid things will lead you no where other than ban once again.
if you wish you can banned me anytime.I have no problem.
I was going to ban you anyways since multiple IDs are not allowed moreover instead of accepting it when you are caught, you started saying it wasn't you and mail is of your brothers, blah blah...

Now that we ban you which you too wanted, you again came back with another duplicate ID @Rahul Dutt (again you might not accept) which proves how big liar you are.

15D1Xo2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock