Breaking "Living Foodz HD" likely to be added soon

5 channels were added in March including SGS HD, Suvarna HD and Maa Movies HD, none of which is on Sun Direct and the last two channels are not on Dish TV either.
Cineplex HD
Movies Now HD
Remody Now HD
MNX HD
& Prive HD
This Channels Available in Dishtv
But Not Available in D2h
Dishtv Videocon is One Then why they r not adding this Channels In D2h. S2 Satellite why ?

On LCN 999 in the morning hours they were showing new updated channel price /bouquet and screenshots seemed to be taken from their RIO documents. Also at lower right date was mentioned which may signify when latest agreements came into implementation

They have reverted back to old info on LCN 999. Guess they tested updated info or uploaded it by mistake on this channel before actually adding missing channels or making modifications on self care

Noticing many other technical changes which i won't discuss here as these r complex to understand for most people. Anyways i think we may get good news in next few hours, 1st will be about new transponder activations.. Then additions... Other structural changes.... Possible enabling of 4 digit LCN and who knows the biggest of it all about takeover by airtel. Zee is in hurry to sell stake for shedding of debt, lenders r pushing for quick redressal

Note - Some delay possible as still all STB/DDB Models not updated with latest software

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock