Breaking "Living Foodz HD" likely to be added soon

Noticing many other technical changes which i won't discuss here as these r complex to understand for most people. Anyways i think we may get good news in next few hours, 1st will be about new transponder activations.. Then additions... Other structural changes.... Possible enabling of 4 digit LCN and who knows the biggest of it all about takeover by airtel. Zee is in hurry to sell stake for shedding of debt, lenders r pushing for quick redressal

Note - Some delay possible as still all STB/DDB Models not updated with latest software
Hey bro...Can you just tell me that changes (if no problems)?

I might try to understand little much...😛😁😓

Noticing many other technical changes which i won't discuss here as these r complex to understand for most people. Anyways i think we may get good news in next few hours, 1st will be about new transponder activations.. Then additions... Other structural changes.... Possible enabling of 4 digit LCN and who knows the biggest of it all about takeover by airtel. Zee is in hurry to sell stake for shedding of debt, lenders r pushing for quick redressal

Note - Some delay possible as still all STB/DDB Models not updated with latest software
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::clap2::hs:

Bro,Just reacting to @dino29 bro's post is enough instead of posting these type of one liners consisting only of emojis. It adds no value and may increase the work for MODs as well.:)

It is a spontaneous reaction sometimes when we r waiting for long to hear a good news about something. I am sure mods will take it in positive spirit. D2h subscribers have had to suffer a lot, glad that finally light is shining at end of tussle. :)

It is a spontaneous reaction sometimes when we r waiting for long to hear a good news about something. I am sure mods will take it in positive spirit. D2h subscribers have had to suffer a lot, glad that finally light is shining at end of tussle. :)
Yeah bro...But just informed @Charankodi007 bro... :blush2:

So finally it is sure that light will shine na?I was planning to activate my ADTV for that lost light...😛

Yeah bro...But just informed @Charankodi007 bro... :blush2:

So finally it is sure that light will shine na?I was planning to activate my ADTV for that lost light...😛

Yes, all things pointing to brighter side. Who knows u might automatically get switched to airtel who r likely to be new majority stake owners in dish d2h :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock