Looking for a Good DTH provider in Kerala

@averagegeek bro Go for d2h Hd blindly also a new connections r given with cash back almost u will get it for free
Highest Malayalam channels
Don't worry about SW how ui or remote
All r best
Iam using since from 6 yrs till now no issue
U will get 29 HD channels for 85rs
Which includes Manorama HD and Asianet HD

Last edited:
I'm also from Kerala and using TS HD from last two years. Before I bought TS saw many comments like high price. But TS is providing good day wise billing and good jingalala offers. Im using my 99pack with Malayalam regional annual pack. For HD enabling makemypack(if I get jingalala offer for HD Access fee, ususllly use that, now I got 99/3months offer) and similar case for English movie pack for rs.1/-. You can add or remove any channel with one day lock in period even using what's app, that is the greatest price cutter feature of Tatasky.

Why don't you buy Dish TV NXT box? You can use the same box on Dish TV as well as on Videocon D2H. I think D2H is offering most south channels. Must have a look at the channels and then go for the Dish NXT box. In case, you don't like D2H then you can switch back to Dish TV satellite whenever you want and vice versa

Hi,

I would like to know a Good DTH provider in Kerala for my brother...
Requirements
1. Good Picture & Audio Quality for HD channels
2. Better pricing (Not too premium)
(Channels required - English Movies +Malayalam Channels)
3. Reliable & Good Hardware & Software with Good UI

4.Good Service..

5. Affordable HD package

Currently I am using Tata Sky SD which I like for its picture quality but I found the pricing is a bit high (Correct me if I am wrong)..

Hi,
Independent TV launched in early 2018, Relicance BIG TV was renamed as Independent TV. It offers very affordable packs and the most comprehensive channels and services that include movie as well.

You can visit to view freedom pack details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock