• Relience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Nagula Venkat

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking for a HD connection which is providing HD sports channels(star cricket is must) and best PQ of SD channels(specifically telugu channels)

Videocon is providing all HD sports channels but heard that PQ quality of SD channels is poor

Airtel is providing better PQ quality of SD channels but Star cricket HD is missing.

Relience is providing both better PQ and star cricket HD. But poor CC which is also important since we can not wait for more time to get things resolved

please suggest which HD connection is better

i had a 40'' inch SONY LED TV and expecting that there will be more HD channels in the coming future. So looking for HD setup obox

its a lie brother, videocon d2h has excellent audio and video quality on all sd and hd chs , infact many times better than airtel and tata sky. i can gurantee u that, buy videocon d2h hd stb and give ur review here, u will surely enjoy it, that is my promise

airtel and tata sky have been often overrated just bcozz of the brandname associated with thm but in reality videocon d2h is the best.

i too had bad opinion about videocon d2h untill i bought and truly enjoyed the experience

Nagula Venkat said:
Hi All,

I am looking for a HD connection which is providing HD sports channels(star cricket is must) and best PQ of SD channels(specifically telugu channels)

Videocon is providing all HD sports channels but heard that PQ quality of SD channels is poor

Airtel is providing better PQ quality of SD channels but Star cricket HD is missing.

Relience is providing both better PQ and star cricket HD. But poor CC which is also important since we can not wait for more time to get things resolved

please suggest which HD connection is better

in that case you should choose tata sky

dino29 said:
its a lie brother, videocon d2h has excellent audio and video quality on all sd and hd chs , infact many times better than airtel and tata sky. i can gurantee u that, buy videocon d2h hd stb and give ur review here, u will surely enjoy it, that is my promise

airtel and tata sky have been often overrated just bcozz of the brandname associated with thm but in reality videocon d2h is the best.

i too had bad opinion about videocon d2h untill i bought and truly enjoyed the experience

how many inches tv do you have?

me_saket said:
Go with tata sky.

why r u influencing the member to make a wrong decision to buy tata sky, tata sky has so less chs. Also tata sky does not have TEN HD and Sony Six hd(currently its added temporarrily for IPL and will be removed onb 26th may)

So stop promoting tata sky everyehere, currently only one dth fullfils all needs of the customers and that is videocon d2h

go for tata sky bro

bcoz it has best pq and aq

better than d2h bcoz i have both connection

videocon d2h has many times better audio and video quality than tata sky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock