Seeking Help Looking to shift, but Confused about Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaitu.236

Reaction score
Hi All,

First of all, Sorry if I'm creating a thread in wrong way. But hope experienced guys would be able to guide me.
I've just registered on this forum after seeing the scrolling on all STAR channels on my Airtel Digital TV.
Since Star is discontinuing all its channels from Airtel, I'm planning to move to Tata Sky but getting very confused which package to choose.

My requirement is to get All Telugu channels and All HD channels irrespective of language, including Sports HD channels and SUN networks HD channels (Telugu)..
May I know how much would it cost and what would be the name of the packages that I'd need to choose?
I'm paying 527/- pm for these channels on Airtel Digital TV..could it cost more on Tata Sky?

Please share your opinion..Thanks much!!

All 100 HD channels irrespective of language are available only in highest pack platinum HD

All 100 HD channels irrespective of language are available only in highest pack platinum HD

Hmm..I guess it costs a lot!
Any idea how much it would cost, if i restrict to Telugu, Hindi movies, English movies and Sports HD channels only?
Pls lemme know if there's any site to make such comparisions..

Sure Gopi27, Sarkar..I'll wait for 1 more week but just getting prepared so that I won't lose IPL from April 7th

You won't get all channels that you get in Airtel at that price in Tata Sky. You need to pay a lot more. Are you perhaps interested in Sun Direct?

You won't get all channels that you get in Airtel at that price in Tata Sky. You need to pay a lot more. Are you perhaps interested in Sun Direct?
Not interested in SUN.. I'd either stick with Airtel or move to TATA Sky if Airtel hikes all the Star channels frm April 1st..

Sure Gopi27, Sarkar..I'll wait for 1 more week but just getting prepared so that I won't lose IPL from April 7th

Star chs is not going off air from airtel, you can always subscribe them as a-la-carte in adtv.

Hmm..I guess it costs a lot!
Any idea how much it would cost, if i restrict to Telugu, Hindi movies, English movies and Sports HD channels only?
Pls lemme know if there's any site to make such comparisions..

Platinum HD costs Rs 8500/year, so monthly u can say its around Rs 710
South Platinum HD will cost more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock