Love Me India Kids | starts 22nd September | Sat-Sun 9:00pm @ &TV

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
&TV is coming up for its new kids-based singing reality show that is all set to go on floors on September this year.

The reality show "Love Me India" will have kids showcasing their singing talent.
A little birdie shares that the panel of judges are almost confirmed and are all set to judge the kid singing reality show.
Shekhar Ravjani along with his partner Vishal Dadlani will be seen judging the kids singing reality show.
Additionally, Neeti Mohan and Punjabi singer Guru Randhawa are approached to judge the show along with Shekhar.
The show will be seen going on air on 15 September on &Tv
Shekhar Ravjani to judge &TV's Love Me India; Neeti Mohan and Guru Randhawa approached

What the hell is happening to ZEEL first they stretch the SAREGAMAPA Little Champs ans after that so many kids based singing reality shows.

Zee should put &tv on ddfreedish like as Star
Bharat then channel will be definitely get good ratings

&TV has recently introduced concepts, genres and shows which are diverse and uniquely caters to the maturing mind set of the Indian viewer. Adding to its dynamic line-up of engaging and entertaining content is the channel’s latest live singing reality show for kids – ‘Love Me India’, which promises to keep audiences captivated and glued to their television sets. In a first of its kind move, the singing reality show for kids will raise the bar on interactivity and empower the audience to vote real-time through the digital platform and choose the contestants of the show ahead of its airing.
&TV calls for entry auditions for new show 'Love Me India'

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock