Low Volume while Casting / accessing YouTube / other apps

Realised that the TV is not HDCP compliant and hence, no other way to route through AVR.
The AVR seems to be directly upscaling the signal to 4K and not providing any option to deselect output signal scaling.
Realised that the TV is not HDCP compliant and hence, no other way to route through AVR.
The AVR seems to be directly upscaling the signal to 4K and not providing any option to deselect output signal scaling.
I

Avr mean your HT?

The latest updates came through last evening and system is on the latest version (Android + Remote)

Here's what i observed - The volume issue got resolved when the output format is kept on Stereo, if using on Dolby or Dolby Plus the volume dips.
This happens for TV as well as Android Apps / Casting.

Anyone facing similar issues?

that issue is there on normal HD boxes as well
audio output on stereo has max volume compared to others

that issue is there on normal HD boxes as well
audio output on stereo has max volume compared to others

Might be, the old one was 6 yrs old and offered better volume output on HD channels, yes it was a bit low as compared to SD.. but still higher than what i am getting now ! :(

Have you explored Airtel STB resolution settings, I am not at home, so I can't check, but I do remember for my other D2h 4k STB I can force our preferred Resolution.

So their may some strings

The STB Output Resolution is set to 1080P and not 4K

The STB Output Resolution is set to 1080P and not 4K

so even you set 1080p resolution on stb your denon is HT up-scaling to 4k by default , and your denon doesn't provide opting to set
pass through 1080p restitution, is my understating is right ?

which model of denon you have ?

Is this behavior same when your denon HT is standby mode ( stb-->denonHt-->TV) where TV speakers are on and HT is in standby mode (pass-through).

Last edited:
so even you set 1080p resolution on stb your denon is HT up-scaling to 4k by default , and your denon doesn't provide opting to set
pass through 1080p restitution, is my understating is right ?

which model of denon you have ?

Is this behavior same when your denon HT is standby mode ( stb-->denonHt-->TV) where TV speakers are on and HT is in standby mode (pass-through).

Yes thats right.. Denon AVR X1200W is the model.. the pass through also didn't work.