Breaking "M Tunes+" started from Insat 4A

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 16,617
My favorite Music channel is back :D I love this channel as they show latest songs 24x7.. MTV Beats was my favorite, but they started airing old songs after 9pm which I don't like. I'm so happy with this news, hope they launch it soon and make it available in all DTH platforms in HD..

Thanks a lot for this news bro :)

Infact i am of opposite opinion. MTV Beats should air more songs from 90's and 2000's. These r much better than current songs, popular among all age groups and broadcaster can get surge in rating too

Infact i am of opposite opinion. MTV Beats should air more songs from 90's and 2000's. These r much better than current songs, popular among all age groups and broadcaster can get surge in rating too
Who listens to us.... There should be a HD music channel which can show old movies songs in HD and a HD classic movie channel....whoever launches these channel will be king!
Not only earlier generation people and current generation are also preferring old songs and movies which had quality content....today's movies and songs are just dhinchak dhinchak....no story...random sequence.... impossible stunts( south Indian movies) etc...old is gold

Miss my 90's☹️

I think + signifies that it will air movies too along with music. Also till now their 1st channel Wow Music still does not have access to songs from T-Series hence they need to sign agreement asap for expanding music library

I think + signifies that it will air movies too along with music. Also till now their 1st channel Wow Music still does not have access to songs from T-Series hence they need to sign agreement asap for expanding music library
Right T-series Library a Big music Libray
Hope they sign & Run T-series Library Songs

HD channels in every genre are booming but in the music genre they are shrinking. MTunes HD, Sony Rox HD, now Nat Geo Music HD. :verysad2:
That said, welcome back, MTunes! :cheers:

Mtunes & MTV Indies are my all time favorite music channel. Happy to see the channel again. Hope will launched very soon and as like Wow Music it will be available on ADTV at first.
My wish is also for launching of MTV Indies.

Why "+" sign? "+" is usually used by HD channels.

Earlier they used to provide HD feed only and DTH operators used to downscale the HD feed into SD feed.
:no2: Later MTunes launched separate SD feed. Remember SD feed having smaller logo and HD feed having large logo. We discussed about it somewhere in forum at that time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock