Maa HD added Now

Looks like all the star hd channels produce some voice from surround speakers as well. Even on colors infinity hd it's the same case. However, this doesn't happen on z cinema hd. This morning I had an extended discussion with Airtel technical team and compared all the hd channels. Concluded that the low voice from surround speakers is normal on star group's hd channels. That means maa hd issue has been fixed.

I observed again today for Adhurs and I absolutely see no issue. All channels are producing as expected. Am I missing something here

anjank said:
I observed again today for Adhurs and I absolutely see no issue. All channels are producing as expected. Am I missing something here
Only for old to semi old movies, there's voice from surround speakers that too a low voice and this seems normal since they are upscaling the content. For new movies, there's no issue, it's good.

Gemini HD should watch out the quality of Maa HD. Excellent audio and video from Maa HD. Its closer to Bluray quality. Loving it.... Shame to Sun Network for producing such worst quality

Gemini HD should watch out the quality of Maa HD. Excellent audio and video from Maa HD. Its closer to Bluray quality. Loving it.... Shame to Sun Network for producing such worst quality
They'll never learn!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock