Maa HD added Now

Iharish007 said:
No bro channel already launched. If you listen audio in tv it's good. But the problem comes when you listen audio in HT especially with dolby digital and dolby digital plus. I don't know when they will fix the problem.
If the channel is launched their commercials would mention it. They are still displaying only Maa on all their serial and movie commercials. They aren't displaying watch this on Maa and Maa HD!

ilikered said:
If the channel is launched their commercials would mention it. They are still displaying only Maa on all their serial and movie commercials. They aren't displaying watch this on Maa and Maa HD!
I agree but even many channels will not mention about HD channels. Colors Kannada hd launched 4 months ago until now they never mentioned about same in Colors SD channels.

Iharish007 said:
I agree but even many channels will not mention about HD channels. Colors Kannada hd launched 4 months ago until now they never mentioned about same in Colors SD channels.
Had Maa mentioned anywhere that they launched it?

ilikered said:
Had Maa mentioned anywhere that they launched it?
Even I agree with you it might be officially not launched because in Star official website they not updated Maa HD but updated SSS 1 and 2 channels.

Iharish007 said:
Even I agree with you it might be officially not launched because in Star official website they not updated Maa HD but updated SSS 1 and 2 channels.
Ok then I think it's not. Let them update on their website. Till then we have to assume that the channel is in test mode.

ilikered said:
Ok then I think it's not. Let them update on their website. Till then we have to assume that the channel is in test mode.
Whatever officially launch or not its their headache. If we get good 5.1 audio that's enough for us now.

Iharish007 said:
Whatever officially launch or not its their headache. If we get good 5.1 audio that's enough for us now.
That's what I'm saying. If the channel is in test mode, things may not work properly. We have to check once it's officially launched! So wait is inevitable.

ilikered said:
That's what I'm saying. If the channel is in test mode, things may not work properly. We have to check once it's officially launched! So wait is inevitable.
Completely agree with you.

In maa tv, they are advertising about maa HD. MAA HD is available in tatasky HD. Means, its officially launched?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock