Good News Makhna - Yo Yo Honey Singh comeback “Single” Music Video after 4 years !!

Even that's not fully correct.
Bro, his last appearance on Singles track was on Desi Kalakaar album Love Dose song. T-Series has mentioned "SINGLE" MUSIC VIDEO AFTER 4 YEARS.

The video you shared was from his movie track, Zorawar. So it can't be considered as Singles.

Last edited:
Bro, his last appearance on Singles track was on Desi Kalakaar album Love Dose song. T-Series has mentioned "SINGLE" MUSIC VIDEO AFTER 4 YEARS.

The video you shared was from his movie track, Zorawar. So it can't be considered as Singles.
I know that bro. But my statement wasn't incorrect against @Alok Pusti bro's statement.
Brother, you can not understand Honey Singh himself will appear in this song.
( It is the first song after 4 years in which Honey Singh himself will appear and sing the song too.) :surprised::surprised::nj::cheers:
Even that's not fully correct.
Source
My point is, it's all marketing gimmick. *First song after a break (think it was SKTKS).
*First non-film song after long time (Urvashi).
*First Singles after 4 years
I believe, that's not the end of it.
*Like to mention, I'm not anti-Yo To, rather I really like most of his songs.

*Like to mention, I'm not anti-Yo To, rather I really like most of his songs.
Whatever you mentioned is absolutely correct. They do it to gain more views.

But things which even his haters accept are, he is a brand by now and his name itself make a film super hit hence Baazaar movie trailer has his name. He has came long through his journey.

Universal fact: He can't write good lyrics from the beginning and Badshah and Raftaar used to write his lyrics. Later they left, Lil Golu and others replaced him. Now he has made new team and see the downgrade in his song lyrics.

But he is amazing in making tunes/beats. They are world class and its surely god gifted talent. No other Indian artist make song beats as awesome as him. He is the best music director in current date.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock