malayalam channels

• Thread starter jiyasmj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 12,387
uthamsangeeth said:
I also hope .. may be upto 6 malayalam . but nodal officer , he cant nothing doing . there is only some proposal sent to highers .that all. no pressure on that . kittiyal kitty ;)

Its not that he will immediately add if you or I request. But when they get lots of request to add a particular channel then they will consider adding that channel. Otherwise they won't add unless channel is ready to pay a huge Carriage fee.

Maveli said:
Its not that he will immediately add if you or I request. But when they get lots of request to add a particular channel then they will consider adding that channel. Otherwise they won't add unless channel is ready to pay a huge Carriage fee.

I know that ..

I think their is very less dish tv customers in kerala compared to other states . they need a strong channel addition to come back . ie they must add more than 2 channels in this festival season. like tata sky in last year.

kerala nodel officer number-04846453661.Every one please call this number.

i call but he said pls call cc and me and officer talk to channels he said lee viewrshilp in other channels

jithin unni said:
i call but he said pls call cc and me and officer talk to channels he said lee viewrshilp in other channels

more viewers for tv5 monde,god tv and more crap channels:huh:huh

yaaa malayalam ch arum kannarillenu malayalis ellarum sports ch mathramu kannarulleth nnum
pinne othere langusge ch um atha malayalam add cheyathath

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock