Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

Expectations should have atleast some logic. How could you expect Kairali HD within 2019😀?
Saw that discussed in left FBpages, that plans are on.
Anyway, personal expectations need not have logical evidence, as far as rumours are not spread.😀

SS Malayalam from SS Music?? They don' have any plans for a satellite channel I guess. They're more into digital services Like SS Music Audio Channel and Website.

SS Malayalam from SS Music?? They don' have any plans for a satellite channel I guess. They're more into digital services Like SS Music Audio Channel and Website.
No its Star Sports Malayalam .

Asianet shared the digital rights of some of their movies to Mazhavil Manorama. Movies like 'Om shanti oshana', 'North 24 katham'etc now available on Mazhavil Multiplex along with Hotstar. It seems more movies are in pipe line.
Edited.

Last edited:
Asianet sold the digital rights of some of their movies to Mazhavil Manorama. Movies like 'Om shanti oshana', 'North 24 katham'etc now available on Mazhavil Multiplex and removed from Hotstar. It seems more movies are in pipe line.
No. The above movies available in Hotstar. Pls search in hotstar. The digital rights now sharing.

No. The above movies available in Hotstar. Pls search in hotstar. The digital rights now sharing.
Yes.Sorry for the error. Thats my mistake while searching. So I misunderstood.
@Watson bro so may Mazhavil movies arriving to Hotstar?

Last edited:
No chance bro. Mazhzvil multiplex. Only 60+ movies. So they bagging the movie digital rights from other networks.

Last edited:
Today I have got an information that Viacom18 is planning to launch Colors Malayalam within this year, expected on August or September.

N.B. This is not official news, so expected no controversy regarding this news. I have posted only what I have heard today. Everything will be cleared very soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock