Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

Heard that sometime back itself. They were is financial troubles, failed to get added in any DTH, got removed from Asianet cable.
Website still shows satellite parameters, not sure if it is still on air. Keralavision cable still lists this channel.
The name change maybe a management/ownership change also.
They were using Orange Tv's Licence for the time being. the Channel got removed from many cable tv networks.

They were using Orange Tv's Licence for the time being. the Channel got removed from many cable tv networks.
Seems like the channel is rejuvenating.
Scroll running about openings for program directors, technical staff, anchors and representatives (watched on App version).

I think Mazhavil Manorama HD is the only FTA HD channel in India*.Bumper for Kerala viewers :kiss2:
No other regional viewers had a golden chance to watch their #2 channel(mostly) in HD free of cost😎😎
*private

Last edited:
Because of high hd price of asianet. I said tata to star. Replaced with MM HD and flowers i feel 30rs surya Pack with one hd is also reasonable.

I think Mazhavil Manorama HD is the only FTA HD channel in India*.Bumper for Kerala viewers :kiss2:
No other regional viewers had a golden chance to watch their #2 channel(mostly) in HD free of cost😎😎
*you can correct me if I am wrong
DD National HD and DD News HD ought to be FTA. But it is true that MM HD being free is a brilliant strategy from the Manorama group to gain viewership. The same can be applied to Sun Bangla and Sun Marathi (I am talking about the SD version as I doubt Sun Bangla/Marathi HD will be launched in the near future).

Last edited:
See my updated post for some more things.
Talking about SD version no relevance here since FTA sd channels are numerous. Coming to HD Sun bangla,Marathi HD etc are yet to come. If Flowers HD launched in future it will also be FTA.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock