Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

Surya Movies now telecasting movies in 16:9 aspect ratio. Earlier also they done it but for only tamil movies and was inconsistent.In TV its now streched like other Sun channels which have an HD version. In online streaming apps it looks like an HD channel. As Sun network's HD channels are just upscaled copy of SD channels now its needed only to add an 'HD' word on it for launching 'Surya Movies HD'.Water mark of the channel also changed.
td banks atm near me
exxon mobile near me

Last edited:
Then you should go and watch bigg boss...bigg boss malayalam has now a huge fan base in Kerala and also asianet has latest super hit movie..collection..9movie,Kumbalangi nights,...etc.....so people will surely subscribe asianet ...if mmtv was a pay channel no one will buy it..can you say one hit show running in mmtv presently.. .Asianet is Asianet😚😙😍😍
Lol....have you ever watched d4 dance??? It's such a crap programme😅. Just search D4 dance trolls in YouTube...even comedy stars doesn't get that much trolls...they run comedy stats for time filler..and can you say any in house production show in star plus channel...and can you imagine bigg boss coming in mmtv angle flowers TV😂.. .

21rst century Fox had a controlling stake over Endemol. But it doesn't reflected in India and Star. Means Star and Endemol shine India are not under same umbrella in India. If yes then how Colors and other non star networks gets Endemol owned shows? Endemol's approach to Star India is same as that of others.Here money is the main objective. When Asianet telecast a international adapted show then its production team joins with them.it cannot be said as Asianet's inhouse production.And I here strictly speaking about regional reality shows like comedy stars etc.
I watched comedy stars recently after making new set(new set is grand and super)...it's a watchable programme. .some skits are good some are bad..

Can you say one watchable programme in mmtv present.

FOR ALL THOSE WORRY ABOUT THE SHOWS IN ASIANET... ..
ASIANET COMING SOON PROGRAMMES____
*THE GREAT MALAYALAM LAUGHTER CHALLENGE(STAND UP COMEDY)
*BIGG BOSS 2
*BADAI BUNGLOW 2
*STAR SINGER 8 ( WITH NEW VARIETIES)

Surya Movies now telecasting movies in 16:9 aspect ratio. Earlier also they done it but for only tamil movies and was inconsistent.In TV its now streched like other Sun channels which have an HD version. In online streaming apps it looks like an HD channel. As Sun network's HD channels are just upscaled copy of SD channels now its needed only to add an 'HD' word on it for launching 'Surya Movies HD'.Water mark of the channel also changed.
td banks atm near me
exxon mobile near me
Even Udaya Movies in Kannada

Asianet Movies HD is more important as there is a big movie library.
Yes, Asianet Movies HD is most anticipated than Surya Movies HD.Among Star regional channels,Asianet has huge movie library than others.Most number as well as most blockbusters.But I don't know why Star is not considering the launching of Asianet Movies HD even after Jalsha Movies HD and Maa movies HD. Asianet has 3X movies than both languages. After all we can expect a similar drama/crash by Asianet happened during the launch of Mazhavil HD if Surya Movies HD will get announced.

Movie Gallary does't matter bros.

They have to remastering the prints of Old Movie and Telecasting. We have Maa Movies HD & Zee Cinemalu HD, in SD movie gallery is excellent. In HD they showing repeated movie.

So broadcasters, thinking before launching Movie HD channels..

They have to remastering the prints of Old Movie and Telecasting. We have Maa Movies HD & Zee Cinemalu HD, in SD movie gallery is excellent. In HD they showing repeated movie.

Unfortunately original print is not available to restore and remaster, even for 1990s movies. So only option channels have is upscale; clean and sharpen the existing print.

Unfortunately original print is not available to restore and remaster, even for 1990s movies. So only option channels have is upscale; clean and sharpen the existing print.

We have Seen ETV HD who is upscaling.. PQ looks pathetic but good compare to Gemini HD

They had launched Maa movies HD and Jalsha Movies HD and I'm sure that Asianet had much more resources for an HD movie channel than these to two languages.

They had launched Maa movies HD and Jalsha Movies HD and I'm sure that Asianet had much more resources for an HD movie channel than these to two languages.
Off-topic: When will Pravah Movies (either SD or HD) be launched? :rofl2:
There are a few movies in Star Pravah's library and they are shown only on Sundays like Jalsha, unlike showing them every morning which is what Asianet and Vijay do. So there is a long wait between movies. Assuming Star Suvarna Plus and Vijay Super to be movie channels, Marathi is the only language where Star doesn't have a movie channel (or any network other than Zee, and also Enterr10 (Fakt Marathi) and SABGROUP (Maiboli, which sometimes shows movies)).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock