Upcoming Malayalam Channels
1.NA
Defunct channels
1.Indiavision
2.Yes Indiavision
3.TV New
4.Asianet Global

Last edited:
Reporter TV initially was good performer in Malayalam News channels.Now the channel is struggling financially.But they are strong in online platform.Their name also good.If Times network aquires them(guess only) here I made that logo.(Not posting in dedicated thread for creativity because I feel this is not relevant there.
lightshot

Asianet youtube channel is inactive now. No videos are showing. No problem with other star channels.

Last edited:
Correct....:eek:k:Nowadays Star's Asianet is getting crucified because of crap asianet news.... People do not know that asianet and asianet news has no relation...it would be better if asianet becimes star asianet:tup:
Why? What happened? Did Asianet News run a story against Star? :huh:

Why? What happened? Did Asianet News run a story against Star? :huh:
Asianet News has been badly reporting the sabarimala issue....The people had gone crazy and It has made acyber attack on asianet news...romirs was alsi there that its site was hacked. .. Some people commented on Star's Asianet fb pages against asianet news...This issue will bring a bad impression on asianet too..

Asianet News has been badly reporting the sabarimala issue....The people had gone crazy and It has made acyber attack on asianet news...romirs was alsi there that its site was hacked. .. Some people commented on Star's Asianet fb pages against asianet news...This issue will bring a bad impression on asianet too..
I don't know how people say that Asianet and Asianet News still belong to the same network just because of the name! :skd:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock