Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

Telugu and Kannada had trial audio feed during Windies tour, so I think similar trial will happen.
Anyway, I am not convinced about SS Malayalam success.
Mostly people likes to watch English feed. But Star could able to make some changes in people's mind by bringing regional commentary in Asianet movies throughout.IPL commentary they did on IPL finals was standard.Also Shaiju Damodaran's natural commentary made some fans. Sony also brought Malayalam feed. Altogether people's mentality against regional feed was changed upto a limit.

Mostly people likes to watch English feed. But Star could able to make some changes in people's mind by bringing regional commentary in Asianet movies throughout.IPL commentary they did on IPL finals was standard.Also Shaiju Damodaran's natural commentary made some fans. Sony also brought Malayalam feed. Altogether people's mentality against regional feed was changed upto a limit.
For Tamil, Kannada and Telugu there is a local IPL team but Malayalam (Keralam) don't. TNPL and KPL don't have any takers in Kerala. Kabbadi league has very poor viewership.
Football has to be the main stay for SS Malayalam, like EPL Malayalam.

Moreover, we are more interested in finding faults with local commentary and troll. 😀

For Tamil, Kannada and Telugu there is a local IPL team but Malayalam (Keralam) don't. TNPL and KPL don't have any takers in Kerala. Kabbadi league has very poor viewership.

Moreover, we are more interested in finding faults with local commentary and troll. 😀
Ipl will also become a.factor after for.ss.malayalam

On the otherhand as we haven't an ipl team we are fans of different teams. So if we have a team we give priority to watch matches of our team. But now we are interested in watching all team matches(especially Mumbai and Chennai) like how we support Fifa WC teams😀
Anyway I agree with your last sentence 😂

On the otherhand as we haven't an ipl team we are fans of different teams. So if we have a team we give priority to watch matches of our team. But now we are interested in watching all team matches(especially Mumbai and Chennai) like how we support Fifa WC teams😀
Anyway I agree with your last sentence 😂
My first point is mainly about off-season broadcast. SS Tamil telecasts CSK old matches through the year, but such a pick is lacking for SS Malayalam.

What did you do in 2011 when Kochi Tuskers was there? :lol: Of course, it wasn't a very good team. Not worth supporting. :biggrin:

TV SAMSKARA a new malayalam satellite channel is coming soon... They start their programmes online

My first point is mainly about off-season broadcast. SS Tamil telecasts CSK old matches through the year, but such a pick is lacking for SS Malayalam.
You are forgetting about the football following,no state has this following.Isl and Premier Matches could also boost no.of viewers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock