Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

You are forgetting about the football following,no state has this following.Isl and Premier Matches could also boost no.of viewers
We follow, but we don't sit and watch repeats of old matches to any good extent.
How SS Malayalam run 24 hours with enough viewers is my question.

i hope kerala get's a team in kabaddi or badminton league.Otherwise,they can bring in live telecast of kerala premier league(football),but the most important aspect is quality of commentators,Asianet should scout for commentators,i like shaiju,but he is not that good

@JollyLNB
Reporter sold its shares by splitting shares in 1 by 2 format. For each share sold, an equal amount of shares added in account of Reporter owner Nikesh and wife. This accounted to cheating as investors fid not get shares as per money spent. Cases still running.
Currently Reporter got government (CPM) support as Nikesh joined the party and fought election on party ticket. Channel policy is now pro left.

Reporter is almost in a state like the end days of Indiavision. But Nikesh Kumar is trying to make it active hardly. Its online department is going well.

Malayalam pay channels and price.

Asianet HD : ₹19.00
Asianet : ₹19.00
Asianet plus : ₹5.00
Asianet movies : ₹15.00
Surya HD : ₹19.00
Surya : ₹ 12.00
Surya movies : ₹11.00
Surya music : ₹4.00
Surya comedy : ₹4.00
Zee Keralam HD : ₹8.00
Zee Keralam : ₹0.10
News 18 Kerala : ₹0.25

Looks like Gyana Yogi channel renamed to Yogi TV.
Gyanayogi Malayalam website updated with new name and logo, though web address is still old.
YogiTV Malayalam

Looks like Gyana Yogi channel renamed to Yogi TV.
Gyanayogi Malayalam website updated with new name and logo, though web address is still old.
YogiTV Malayalam
Heard that they dropped their plan and going to be an online IPTV channel. Hence, most of their viewers are NRI based Mallus.

Heard that they dropped their plan and going to be an online IPTV channel. Hence, most of their viewers are NRI based Mallus.
Heard that sometime back itself. They were is financial troubles, failed to get added in any DTH, got removed from Asianet cable.
Website still shows satellite parameters, not sure if it is still on air. Keralavision cable still lists this channel.
The name change maybe a management/ownership change also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock