Manage packs link is not working in tatasky

Ravichandranj

Reaction score
I am unable to add or drop channels or modify packs in tatasky as manage packs link is not working for the past 3 days. You get an error and asked to try later.so the only way you can add a channel is do the entire exercise once again. You have to enter all the packs and individual channels once again.

How to deactivate/delete my dream account.. I’m not interested this type conversation.

I have a different issue with the channel selection. When I am selecting channels and packages, the website logs out automatically and I have to sign in again and start whole process.

1. Is there automatic logout on this website?
2. No information is saved. Every thing has to be done from start. This is very very bad.

If you are selecting channels for the first time there is no problem. You should not click the back button but click the cross or x mark on the top right to go back and continue selection process. By the way manage packs also started working from yesterday and now adding channels or dropping is a breeze.u can delete packs and select new packs too

Yesterday I didn’t face anything problematic while selecting new pack I used tatasky mobile app for active new packs and it runs smoothly and pack got activated within few seconds...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock