Breaking Managing Packs on Tata Sky UI CHANGED!

N.K raj

Contributor
Reaction score
Mytatasky mobile app new look

Cj9FEUq.jpg

For Those Who Get Same Tata Sky Manage Pack Interface. Clear The App Data and Login..

Previously Tata Sky Manage Packs option was not working but now we're can say that it was not working because they were updating it.

Tata sky has Revamped the whole Manage Packs option. Now you have to enter OTP sent on RMN and there is no option to enter password instead of OTP. Also there is an option to delete all your subscriptions together.

Screenshot-Chrome-20190227-063235.png
634791824.png

Screenshot-Chrome-20190227-063319-2.png

Tell me do you like this or the older one. My passwords are saved in browser so I think entering OTP Everytime it's not good they should provided option to every password.

Last edited:
Yes I tried this to change packs nothing happened.They should add password entering option...

You don't needto enter OTP. Just click my account befor clicking manage pack. It will ask password. After getting into my account now go to manage pack.

But I like old UI only.
Even before, we can skip the otp bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock