Sad News Manthan Digital did not implement any TRAI Regulations till now

This was bound to happen. LCO & in some cases MSO too have been engaged in under-reporting subscribers. This is why broadcasters used to charge more on per subscriber basis from them. Even after that they were earning massive profit which was never revealed. I have seen people complaining here too that at present they r getting all channels at Rs. 200 or 300 in cable tv and TRAI Tariff Order will increase monthly charges, reality is that new rules will make everything transparent and balanced. Those operators earning more but not paying broadcasters or taxes to government + those operators overcharging from subscribers will be forced to mend ways and take right path.

TRAI Tariff Order will make prices equal for all operators, revenue or profit earning size will depend merely on subscriber base (of each segment), cost effeciency model adopted by operators and incentives they get from broadcasters w.r.t. penetration, placement etc. This is the most fair way to do business. Unnecessarily arm twisting from either parties will end

We are Manthan Digital users and we know better how they have treated with their coustomers. Star, Disney channels were going off air long time ago, till now no solution, Zee was absent more or less 2 continue years. Sony is now abolished, Viacom18 & Discovery have send them messages for cutting signals due to payment issue.

Last edited:
We are Manthan Digital users and we know better how they have treated with their coustomers. Star, Disney channels were going off air long time ago, till now no solution, Zee was absent more or less 2 continue years. Sony is now abolished, Viacom18 & Discovery have send them messages for cutting signals due to payment issue.

Only manthan ? No other mso like siti cable ?

Don't know about others. As I m using Manthan Digital, so I know about it only.

Earlier my Lco was using digicable signal and similar thing happened so the Lco changed mso and now we are on SITI cable

Earlier my Lco was using digicable signal and similar thing happened so the Lco changed mso and now we are on SITI cable

How easy is it for an LCO to switch MSO? Are new STBs provided to the consumers for free?

How easy is it for an LCO to switch MSO? Are new STBs provided to the consumers for free?

How easy I cannot tell as it is their business but customers get new MSO box with no extra charge, monthly packs accoring to new MSO price

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock