Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,055
Status
Not open for further replies.
Above letter indicating that it's tatasky fault and they are the one's who should be blamed for removal of these channels

SPN says that they have not raised of the channels.

TS says breakdown in contract negotiations.

Subscriber had paid in advance for the channels in package.

Now let us know who is the faulty.

With the removal of Sony Ten Golf HD, MY99 Pack users will only get 2 HD Channels now Star Sports 2 HD & Mazhavil Manorama HD.

Source

This reply is bit arrogant and why are they giving refund only for few subscribers.. Not for everyone?
Which are the 39 channels they replaced for those SPN channels. And really the reply is too arrogant. I didn't expect this from the TATASKY. As days passing they are becoming more arrogant and take us from granted.

While talking about the issue, Tata Sky’s CEO and MD Harit Nagpal said that the revenue sharing negotiations with Sony Pictures and the India Today Network failed as it could have forced the DTH operator to raise the prices. Therefore, it decided to drop a few channels and carry on with the popular ones. “…we are paying Sony much more for the 11 channels retained on the A la Carte rate, versus the contracted rate for 3 times these channels,” he added.

Tata Sky takes several Sony, India Today channels off air; here is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock